National Federation’s BMX Blog
2015 UEC BMX European Cup
- BMX Round 1/2 - Zolder (BEL): 03-05 April
- BMX Round 3/4 - Messigny et Vantoux (FRA): 01-03 May
- BMX Round 5/6 - Bjerringbro (DEN): 05-07 June
- BMX Round 7/8 - Echichens (SUI): 18-20 September
- BMX Round 9/10 - Manchester (GBR): 16-18 October
Rules in UEC international races:
- Challenge riders are not allowed to have a number on their jersey. Careernumbers on shirts are only allowed for Championship riders.
- Challenge and Championship riders are not allowed to have UCI logo or rainbow stripes on bicycles or clothing, except for Junior and Elite World Champions.
- Jeans are not allowed in all classes.
- Only riders aged 13 and older are allowed to use clip pedals.
- Front and side plates : colors and sizes as per UCI rule book article 6.1.072. Since photo finish system is utilized, each bicycle entered into competition must display a lateral number plate located just behind the steer tube. The number shall be black with a white background.
- The riders must display the number assigned to him. It is the responsibility of th rider to check he has the correct number on his plate. No correct number or no correct plate means : no authorization to start and then REL.